http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Friday, January 19, 2007
Blessed 2006

I considered last year as my turning point year of my career, a make or break so to speak. They year when I resigned on my previous company after serving for almost 4 years. It was also the same year where I signed and accepted a 2 year contract abroad which led me to the place where I am right now. As I’ve said several times, it wasn’t an easy decision because of the obvious reasons. Nevertheless, I am happy that I have made a big decision in my career. And with all the things that happening right now, no regrets at all.

When it comes to financial matters, I would consider last year as my best year to date. I don’t want to elaborate more on this because I don’t wanna sound so arrogant. Let me just say that I was blessed with enough support to share it with others especially to my family.

It was also last year where I finally found myself after a long time mystified in the midst of nowhere. I began to love myself, to love the people surround me, and to acquaint with new people around me. This year, I’ve met a lot of interesting people here in KL, people that I will never forget for the rest of my life. Also, I’ve met new online friends all over the world which gave me reason to go online everyday. Special thanks to those people who showed me the another side of me; who helped me become sociable, friendly, and outgoing; who helped me changed to the man that I am right now.

Recalling all the significant events that happened to me for the year 2006, been blessed with so many things in life, I would say that it was indeed a phenomenal year for me.

Date Scribed: January 16, 2007

posted by Joseph @ 11:06 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At January 28, 2007 3:52 AM, Blogger Ochie said…

    2006 had been such a blessing for me too :) As in, sobra.. dalawin mo LJ ko.. kung alam mo pa :D hehe..

    Thanks din! and hope 2007 will be as blessed..

    And sana i'll be brave enough to move forward and go for my dreams :)

     
  • At January 28, 2007 4:52 PM, Blogger Joseph said…

    syempre lagi ako dumadalaw sa LJ mo!

    Nainspire nga ako sa post mo kaya gumawa ako ng akin... hehehe. :P

    You never know kung mali o tama ang decision mo if you dont attempt to try it. Pero syempre dapat ready ka whatever happens. Matalino ka naman kaya alam mo lahat yan... Don't worry, lagi ako nandito to support you all the way. Thanks din for supporting me in one way or another.

    Cheers! Love yeah! =)

     
  • At January 31, 2007 5:32 AM, Blogger NeiLDC said…

    2006 had been also a good blessing for me, there are ups and downs on the road, which i had surpassed. and i wish that we could all have the blessings this coming year.

    I came to know myself more and i will be proud of who i am.

    cheers guys!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It