http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
The Champions

Last Sunday, our own pride Manny Pacquiao defeated Eric Morales by TKO for the second time around. I just don’t feel to elaborate this… If you really want to know what happened and know more details, just do the research. For sure, there’s a lots of articles about this bout. Anyway, congrats Manny for your victory!

Last Sunday Roger Federer won the Master’s Cup title in Shanghai, China. He defeated James Blake in the finals (6-0, 6-3, 6-4). With no doubt, he’s the master of the tennis court. Blake has really no match for Federer. He took the title with no sweat. Just an FYI – for this season, Federer only lost 9 out of 180 plus matches and won 3 grand slams but French. Congratulations!

I am not an avid fan of boxing but yes, I do watch once in a while especially when the fighter is my countrymen. I am not keen with the technical rules and regulations. All I know is that, you have to knock your opponent down haha.

On the other hand, I can say that I am a follower of tennis nowadays. I love watching every tennis games either for men or women. I am a fan of Roger Federer (the world’s no.1 tennis player – men’s division) and Maria Sharapova (currently world’s no. 2 tennis player – women’s division). They’re both superb and spectacular players.

Oh well, nothing more to add… =)

Just a side note: Sadly, the Filipino couple team in the Amazing Race Asia was the last team arrived in the pit stop leg in Indonesia and was also the first team eliminated in the race. But we still have one Filipino team standing! But despite of that, we’re still proud of you. =)

Date Scribed: November 22, 2006

posted by Joseph @ 6:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It