http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Thursday, December 21, 2006
ABC Tagging Game
Hello!!! Finally, here I am again. Work and my gym sessions have been terribly tasking these past few weeks, and all I could think of is lying in my bed and saving those few remaining brain cells and energy for the next couple of days. Work has been my constant solace other than gym. Insane as this may sound, work proved to be a good companion back in Accenture Manila. It keeps me sane every single day haha.

At times when I feel depressed and longing for my family and good old friends, it is ever present to divert that unbearable longing to unbearable guilt, ticking like a time bomb when deadlines are way behind schedule. And whenever I feel alone and lonely, I just make myself busy at the gym.

Ok enough of this… I need to go back at work. My manager gave me everyday task that I need to execute. I'll just continue this next time. For now, I am gonna post the ABC tagging game that Neil tagged me.

ABC tagging game...

A - Available/Single? YES! Very much single and available… Hit me up!
B - Best Friend? Neil dela Cruz! I miss you bro.. see you soon… =)
C - Cake or Pie? I love cake
D - Drink Of Choice? For alcohol, vodka and tequila. . For juices, iced lemon tea.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? A lot, not just one… All these things that I use on my morning regime such as lotion, deodorant, perfume, gel, toothbrush and paste, toner, facial wash, moisturizer, and creams….
F - Favorite Color? Blue
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy bears
H - Hometown? Manila, Philippines
I - Indulgence? Chocolates, chocolates, and chocolates.. waahhh =(
J - January Or February? January coz it’s the start of a new year.
K - Kids & Their Names? N/A
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? LOVE (cliché but true)
M - Marriage date? Not in the near future for sure
N - Number Of Siblings? 3 (1 older sister, 1 younger brother, and 1 older half-brother)
O - Oranges Or Apples? Apples… I eat 1 apple a day.
P - Phobias/Fears? I still don’t know…
Q - Favorite Quote? A lot… here are just some:

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”

“Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.”

“In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.”

“You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.”

R - Reason to Smile? Simply because life is beautiful… Despite of all the sorrow, pain, disappointments, frustrations, anger, and all negative energies that came along my way for the past years, I still believe that life is beautiful, it’s funny, and it’s good.
S - Season? None in particular.
T - Tag 4 or 5 people? Whoever reads this, do one now coz I am tagging you!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? Just ASK ME if you wanna know!
V - Vegetable you don’t like? None. I eat almost everything. I am not really choosy when it comes to food.
W - Worst Habit? I don’t wanna share… too personal bwahahaha
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Huh? Is this really important? Hmmm when I had my med exam.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Vege and Chicken.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Libra.


Date Scribed: December 21, 2006
posted by Joseph @ 7:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It