http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
No Place to Go

I really don’t know what to write. A lot of things in my mind right now but I have no desire to write all of them. Maybe in the future if I am in the mood hehe.

Christmas and New Year is just a few weeks from now and yet I still don’t have any plans to do. To be honest, I really don’t know where to go and what to do on these days. I won’t be going back home this Christmas vacation, instead, I chose to spend my vacation on Jan 3 – 13.

In short, I will be celebrating my Christmas and New Year here in Kuala Lumpur. Two months ago I was planning to go out of town or go to beach for Xmas and New Year but I ran out of time to prepare and book a flight so I ended up just stuck here in KL. So what am I gonna do here? Hmmm most likely, I’ll just go to mall to do a little bit of shopping after attending mass. Or maybe watch movie if there’s a nice one. I’ll be alone definitely, unless I’ll meet someone along the way haha. ( in this place, I doubt! dang). And on New Year, I might go to KLCC to watch the fireworks. Basically, that’s it. Just like an ordinary day… nothing to look forward to…

Two years ago, I celebrated Xmas and New Year in Philippines. Last year, I celebrated them in USA. This year, I’ll be celebrating them here in Malaysia. I hope next year iI’ll be in Europe! Hahaha ( wish ko lang) J

That’s all folks… I’ll better go back at work now.

Date Scribed: December 7, 2006

posted by Joseph @ 6:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It