http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Killing time
Day 4: December 26, 2009


There's nothing much things happened on my last day in Bangkok. We checked out before 11am then we left our luggages in the storage room as our bus trip to Koh Samui is still at 9pm. We basically did our own thing that day. Marius went for a day tour with the South Africans. While I just wandered around the area killing the time.

Andy and I had our late lunch together; no noodles this time for god’s sake! We were craving for Western food and we ended up eating at a pizza parlor. But we didn’t order pizza haha. I had a chicken wings and lasagna while he ordered pasta, the spiciest pasta ever!, too spicy that you can’t even taste the food itself.

I was so feeling tired this time. I know I need to recharge! After our lunch, I headed back to our hotel while Andy went out to meet his Thai girl. I just stayed at the sofa in the lobby since we already checked-out. But I found a comfortable place to rest anyway.

I was already in the middle of my sleep when Mark and Dave woke me up! Guess what?! just to inform me that they went to a nice go-go bar the night before! Sweet! I just nod and smiled to them. I think they realize I was so damn tired and need to rest so they leave me there and went back to the street.

When I was about to find some sleep again, Alex arrived! He looked terribly sick. He said he just came back from clinic for some medicine because he wasn’t feeling well after last night’s party. Too much alcohol haha.

Our bus will leave Bangkok at 9pm so I still have few hours to kill but not enough to go far from Khao San. So instead of just waiting for the time to come, I decided to go for a massage hehe. I had a nice foot spa in one of the legitimate massage parlors out there! Hahaha. Not only I had a nice massage, I also manage to get the much needed rest! ;)

Before 9pm, Marius, Andy, and I went to Lomprayah office to get our tix. There were already tons of travelers waiting to board. I wasn’t looking forward to this long bus trip, to tell you frankly! But since its the cheapest way to go to Koh Samui, so I bear with it hehe.
posted by Joseph @ 9:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It