http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Thursday, February 04, 2010
LOooOooNg HiAtUs AGAIN and again and again
Ok I won't say any excuse right now. I don't even have a valid reason in mind why I stopped blogging. It's been almost two years since my last entry. That's a looong break!

I'm not gonna promise that I am back in full blast... I don't want to make promises this time. I'm not gonna force myself to write just for the sake of writing, no way. I will just write if I feel like writing. If I'm not in the mood, then sorry. ;)

I started blogging my recent Thailand trip but wordpress is giving me so much headache! from the way you navigate your dashboard, fixing your entry, and even to attaching your pictures! so f*cking complicated! I had enough so I decided to resort back to blogspot. That's why I'm here again haha.

IM BACK! (I hope so haha)
posted by Joseph @ 5:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It