http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Long HIATUS

After a long hiatus, this is it! I'm back in blogging moments! Hehe. Gee, it has really been so long since my last post and to tell you frankly, I don't even know where to begin.

I've gone through some rough time these past few months but I am still happy in general. My absence was mainly caused by lost of interest, or should I say lost of inspiration (eeew kadiri). But then again, I'm back with vengeance (talaga lang ha!).

I'll try to recall the events happened to me for the past few months and post it here, but for now, let me just post the most recent event I've had which was my trip back to Philippines.

Last week, I went back home for a week vacation. The main purpose of my trip was to visit my brother and sister (who came back from Dubai) and to work-on on some important documents.

It was very disappointing to find out that my brother stopped his schooling (for the nth time already). We've tried everything to convince him to continue his studies. We've given him everything he needs just to finish his schooling. But after all we've done, he still decided to stop. We've had enough of him so we just let him do whatever he wants to do. But he should also accept the consequences… No extra allowance AT ALL. gipitan na ito!!!

Just in time on her yearly vacation, my sister also went back to consult some doctors about her condition. She was diagnosed with CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome), a condition that affects the nerves specifically in hands. This is pretty usual to people in line with her work as a physiotherapist. According to the doctor she either needs to undergo an operation or quit her job, having said that, she needs to rest for a month or two. But 'til now, she still hasn't undergone her operation yet. She'll ask for second opinion this coming Tuesday. But if the doctor insists for an operation, then she doesn't have any choice but to do it. Or else, like I said, quit her job. Sana maging OK sa kanya ang lahat.

Also, I went home to look for a good investment. I've been eyeing to buy a lot of my own ever since I started to work. But I didn't have enough resources to start with. This is one of the reasons why I chose to work abroad; to save enough money to achieve my goals. Now that I have a little amount on my pocket, I decided to buy a lot in a newly-built exclusive subdivision (ITC Woodlands) in Valenzuela. I chose this place because first, it's so hard to find an affordable place within Metro Manila these days. Not that it's cheap, in fact, it's expensive for me. But having terms to choose from makes it's a little economical. Second, we've been staying in this city for like half of our lives already, so sanay na kami dito. Third, I find it very accessible which is very important. Fourth, the supermarkets, malls, hospitals, and schools are within the reach. Kaya kahit mahal, go na ako! Besides, it's really a good investment. Don't you think?

So there you go... that's basically gobbled up my time. In fact, I'm not even half-through in fixing all the necessary documents. Ang dami pala... bahala na si Batman, pero kaya ito.

P.S. I would like to apologize to my very special friend Ochie for not greeting her on time on her birthday. I was so busy and pre-occupied so I forgot to even send an SMS. Enough of excuses, sorry talga mama Ochie! Bawi talga ako next time. Belated Happy Birthday!!!

And to all my barkada in AMA and Accenture, babawi ako next time promise. Sorry...
Date Scribed : March 02, 2008




posted by Joseph @ 7:52 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 13, 2008 4:12 AM, Blogger NeiLDC said…

    Hi there bestfriend,
    its been a long time and whole things are changing the way, but the most important thing is that youll still the same person ive known from the start! God bless!

     
  • At April 11, 2008 7:07 AM, Blogger Ochie said…

    wala yun!

    pero waaaah!!! you went home?!?! And diko alam? :(.... bumalik ka ulit dito! Miss na kita!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It