http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Dinner - Party with Eric and Charmain
Eric invited me for a dinner and party at Saturday night the next day after he arrived from China. We we're with Charmain, one of the girls I met in Starhill last year.

Meeting time was 8:30pm but I arrived at 9:00pm because of heavy traffic. After one glass of wine we headed straight to Shook to have our dinner. It's a fine dining restaurant inside Starhill Gallery. I would say it's pretty expensive but worth it. I ordered their sumptuous ravioli and white wine.

After our dinner, we decided to go to Zeta bar inside Hilton Hotel. The foreign band/group playing in the stage was not that impressive for me. I didn't like the music they're singing. But probably it's just me because the crowd was enjoying it. It was horrendous to be honest! Oh well, Charmain agreed on that.

We ended the night party at almost 3am. Except the horrible music, I had fun that night. Thanks Charmain for the company. Thanks Eric for inviting me again and welcome back to KL! See you again soon! Cheers!

Date Scribed: September 28, 2007
posted by Joseph @ 8:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It