http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Monday, March 24, 2008
A Trip to Memory Lane (AMA Microsystems)

I was laughing like crazy when I saw this picture! Look closely! Freaking HILARIOUS! Hahaha. Parang may starvation crisis / famine noon ha hehehe

Modesty aside, this is the best group of students in our campus back then! (yabang!!!)

And my dearest best of friends as well... (pero kulang pa ito, wala pa sila roch, lala, louie, and a lot more.)

We all have our own different careers now. Some of us are already living and working abroad, but most prefer to stay in Phil. Some are already married while most are still single... kasama ako dyan *sigh

I love you guys! I miss you so much
! Hope someday we can have a time to set-up a reunion!
posted by Joseph @ 6:37 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It