http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Sunday, February 04, 2007
ITAC Outing
ITAC Outsourcing agency organized a whole-day outing last January 21, 2007. We were like more or less 100 people joined the outing. Out of two buses, 3 of a quarter were Filipinos so it was sort of like a Filipino gathering too!
I’m not in the mood to write down everything in details so I will just mention the places we visited:

- pick up point was in Wisma MCA in KL
- one of the Hot Spring Parks in Ipoh
- passed-by the Kellie’s Castle
- one of the caves in Ipoh

It was indeed a long and tiring whole-day trip but I had fun not with the places but more on traveling out of town with my friends. Not to ignore the meals served to us! Yummy!

I personally had fun and I hope everyone else did too.

Date Scribed: January 31, 2007
posted by Joseph @ 10:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It