http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Monday, October 16, 2006
Request Rejected
Alas! My change request was rejected! Ok fine… honestly, I am expecting this since no one is assisting me in the process hehe. Luckily, they don’t “Q.A’d” the rejected tickets or something like that… well, I hope so… or else, it would be a darn bad record for me. :P

First, the change coordinator rejected my request because it did not meet the lead time when my boss provided his sign-off. So I changed the date a day later. Then the next day, it was rejected again because no UAT sign-off has been provided yet to the migration team. So I urgently faxed the sign-off form and requested to change the date again to a day later. Hopefully, everything will be ok now. A lot of lessons learned for me.

My change will install today consisting of 2 new programs and 1 modified jcl. Wish me luck! Hehe.

Date Scribed: October 5, 2006
posted by Joseph @ 7:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It