http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Almost Busted

Holy crap! I thought my Ipod video was busted… but really, it was almost…

For some reason, it hanged up. I just can’t play my music nor navigate the control. I was just listening a while ago then all of a sudden it stopped. I tried to plug-in, still it didn’t work. Gosh, this was only the first time it happened to my Ipod so I don’t know what to do. I don’t have the manual with me as I left that in Philippines.

Luckily, my friends Anna and Polly know how to reset. They asked me to toggle and hold the menu and the middle button for a while at the same time.

It worked! Thanks friends! I owe you one!

Date Scribed: September 25, 2006
posted by Joseph @ 7:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It