http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Dull and Dismal
For the past weeks I was very busy with my work. I worked on and implemented most of my tickets so I can’t find time to update my blog. At the same time, I don’t have something to write on. There’s nothing really so special happened to me this past weeks. Nothing…

I don’t have someone or something to inspire me to write. I am dull and dismal since my good friend left. I don’t have someone here to cheer me up, no one to laugh with. There wasn’t even something special happened to me. My goodness, my life is damn BORING again.

I am running out of words to say right now. I better get going. *sigh*

Date Scribed: September 18, 2006
posted by Joseph @ 10:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It