http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Jam-packed!
After attending the Sunday mass, I went out to see Anai and Mars who just arrived the other day and will also be working here for 2 years. I’ve known Mars from my previous work so she’s not new to me anymore. I accompanied them to Mydin, the cheapest store here in KL just like Uniwide in Philippines, to buy their things like kitchen utensils and stuffs. After that, we headed straight back home on their new rented unit in Menara Jaya Condo somewhere in Petaling Jaya. Lucky for them to finally get this nice unit. It’s spacious, nice, and so clean. Apart from that, all if not most of the furnitures are brand new! But since they still don’t have T.V yet we have decided to go out and see the on-going PC fare.

Yesterday, August 13, 2006, was the last day of PC Fare held in KLCC. As expected, it was jam-packed and crowded! Anai bought her new baby!. She’ll probably post it on her blog so just check hers to find it out. I was supposed to buy pendrive and accessories for my digicam but I can no longer stand the crowd! I’ll just buy them some other time.

That’s all for now…

Date Scribed: August 14, 2006
posted by Joseph @ 2:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It