http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Friday, August 04, 2006
Despair and Sorrow

Coincidentally, 3 people close to my heart are now suffering from heartaches, sadness, despair, and sorrow but this section is purposely written solely for my biological brother Ramon.

Before I flew to Malaysia, I think he was in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. We never had a chance to talk about his love life. Actually, we never talked about our personal lives at all. We have two very different worlds. He has his own life and I have mine. Admittedly, we are not that close as what supposed to be like brothers do. Maybe because of what happened on us from the past… Maybe because of the jealousy between the two of us, or most likely because of the big fight we had from the past that led to an awful incident. I guess, I will never ever forget that incident which almost led us to a disastrous affair with a sharp object but I have already forgiven him. After all, he’s still my brother.

Anyway, I’ve found out from my mom that they were no longer together. The girl decided to end their relationship. For what reason, I don’t know… All I know is that (this is just hearsay), my brother had a “filthy affair” with a “Japayuki” girl where he just met in the neighborhood. I am not sure if this is true as I never confirmed this with him nor confronted him about this. If that’s real, then he became unfaithful to his girlfriend then. But as I’ve said, this was merely so far hearsay for me because I don’t believe until I found it out by myself. My mom told me that my brother is sincerely asking for forgiveness and wanting to win her back but the girl refused to talk and wanted him to stop all this shit.

Frankly speaking, I was not that close with his girl. I just don’t know, maybe it’s my personality to be sometimes rude and snob especially to any persons engage to my siblings. Like in my sister’s ex-bf’s case, I was not also close to her boyfriend. I was so rude to the extent that I always hang up whenever he phoned the house. I became so rude even to my sister that I didn’t allow her to talk much on the phone with him. I was the worst brother you could ever imagine, really! In fact, it took years before I accepted him in our family. It took years, before he was able to step inside our home. But sadly, they didn’t end up together. Going back to my brother’s girlfriend, I know that she loved my brother very much. She gave everything to him. She supported him all the way. She even spoiled him with everything… On the other hand, I know my brother loved her too.

Honestly, I don’t know what to advise to my brother. I know he’s man enough to handle this kind of situation. I know he can surpass all the challenges and trials that come along his way. He’s the best fighter in our family. Bro, if you need our help, just let us know and we will surely be there for you. My mom told me that he once cried in front of her. Crying in front of your mom is the gracious thing a man can do. With that, I am so proud of you.

Date Scribed: August 2, 2006

posted by Joseph @ 12:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It