http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Getaway at Coco Beach
This event happened last May 2005. I have already posted this entry on my livejournal last year but since I am now using blog, I would just like to repost this here.

Coco Beach Resort (Palawan, Puerto Galera) is one of the nice places to be if you just want to be spoiled by peace and quiet, simple, relaxed, and beautiful "next to nature" life. The food and drinks are OK but too expensive though. However, what it lacks in comfort is remunerated with the beauty of the place and all the hospitality from people that really care about you having a good time!

We were composed of volleyball “hopeful” players of Accenture from different teams /projects /buildings and we are even accompanied by friends outside Accenture. We went there to unwind and to stay away from the tons of work in the office, even just for a single day of rest. After all, we all deserve to have a break!

My roommates and I had one of the rooms on the top of the hill with the most superb panorama of the place. The view is remarkably awesome. However, the downside, it would require you extra effort to go up and down the hill just to get in your room. Well, lucky for those who got the A/C rooms! Ha-ha.

Personally, I had so much fun. I liked the food. I enjoyed the place as it pampered you with everything. Most of all, I enjoyed the moments with my friends and with those newfound friends. We had our day swimming and playing beach volleyball. And of course, who would have forgotten how expensive their cocktails are! Horrendous!!! But did that stop us from drinking? Hmmm… =)

Truly, this event was pretty short for leisure and bonding, but we were able to get the most out of our time. Taken all into account, this is an interesting place you really have to go with your families and friends and if you have any interest at all in beautiful beaches.

Adventure is just an excuse to do something stupid. But it's one excuse that I can accept. - Brad Ray
posted by Joseph @ 6:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It