http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Thursday, August 03, 2006
My New Baby!

Finally, I have my new baby! Hehe

There was a factory sale last Friday, July 28, 2006, somewhere in Petaling Jaya. I went there with my officemates. Honesty, I didn’t plan to buy one that time. We went there just to see the gadgets and I also joined with them on Friday night just for a change as I normally just stayed at home every Friday night hehe.

It strikes me the moment I saw this Sony T9 black camera. There was a connection and I know that it was really the one meant for me (haha funny). Seriously, I really like this cam and I am now happy to have my new baby with me.

Welcome to the family! Haha.

Date Scribed: July 31, 2006
posted by Joseph @ 9:58 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 04, 2006 2:17 PM, Blogger Ochie said…

    anak ng! kumonek ba sa digital cam? BWEHEHHEHE.... cool :D maipost din nga ang mga babies ko... pag sinipag.. hahha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It