http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Friday, July 21, 2006
Bon Voyage

Anai, one of my friends in my previous work, will arrive here in Malaysia tonight. She was my former teammate in our beloved team hehe. Yes, she already resigned too and will be working as Analyst in StandardCharted Bank. I am planning to see her tomorrow morning with the rest of our friends from Singapore, our former officemates, who were here for vacation. Meeting place, Petronas! Wishing you all the best on your career.

Today is also my mom’s flight back to Philippines. Welcome back Mama! I hope I was there to welcome you… I haven’t seen my parents for more than two years, my sister for a year, and my brother for few months now. I really miss my family so much. I hope to see you soon. I love you...

That's all folks for today...

posted by Joseph @ 11:04 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At July 25, 2006 4:32 AM, Blogger NeiLDC said…

    And your BUddy that you never saw for almost a year and a half now.. Wishing all next year to stop at Petronas!
    Yippey!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It