http://solaceandserenity.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Can Hardly Sleep

For 3 consecutive days now, I can hardly sleep well, a lot of thoughts lingering in my mind.

“Tuesday 3am, once again I am wide awake waiting for time to mend this part of me that keeps on breaking. Newspapers I threw away and washed the dishes in the sink. 3am on Tuesday, I have too much time to think and I could call up to heaven, or I could crawl down to hell. Nothing will change the way things are and nothing ever will…”

“All my life I’ve looked for angels, all this time I’ve searched for signs. Now I’ve turned at the corner, you’re standing beside me, you’re not what I thought I might find.

I’ve never been shaken, never been confused. Always protected all my affection, only direction I choose. All my intentions and all my best plans now come to rest in your hands.

If I could fly, if I could soar, if I could rise up to heaven and unlock that door, I might finally stop this world spins around, I would just to be with you now.

If I could find the key into your heart and unlock that door, I might finally stop all the spinning around, if I could just be with you now.

I’ve never been shaken, never been confused. Always protected all my affection, only direction I choose. Always believed I was solidly grounded, all my assumptions come tumbling down…”

Ochie and Neil, two of my best friends, thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for the time. Thanks for always listening to all my burdens and help me carry them in your own little possible ways. I know I can weather this storm… I love you guys…

Date Scribed: August 15, 2006 (3:00 am)

posted by Joseph @ 2:40 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
My Entries
Archives
FAVORITE LINKS
EVAN AND JARON lyrics
Template-By

Visit Me Klik It